Journey 3+3 Bariatric Multi Caps
When you have had 85% of your stomach removed or cut in half with intestines bypassed in order to control morbid obesity, common sense dictates that you must somehow make up for the nutrients you are unable to take in via food.
If you do not take supplements to bridge that gap, bad things can and do happen - 98% of Bariatric Post-Ops have a deficiency 24 months after surgery. Journey Multi Caps are an excellent choice for those who seek high quality nutrient benefits but prefer capsules over chewable tablets.
3+3 All-in-One Capsules are small, easy to remember and with taste not being an issue, make life better for a new bariatric post op - 3 in the AM plus 3 in the PM. They have B12, Calcium, D, and even your Iron - it's all in one bottle!
The benefits of bariatric surgery are tempered by the high frequency of nutritional deficiencies that eventually affect nearly all those who have it. Bariatric patients are able to follow a one product routine more easily than old school regimens of multiple bottles and schedules. Our all-in-one formula provides powerful bariatric nutrition in high potency easy melt capsules.
Formulated by experts to meet the latest guidelines*, 3+3 Multi Caps include 3000 IU Natural D3 and 45 mg specialized Ferrochel@ Gentle Iron. You also get at least 200% DV for all B vitamins, all trace minerals, high efficiency Albion@ Calcium plus Probiotics to support Gl health & reduce gas.
Journey 3+3 Bariatric Multi Caps:
- All in One formula with targeted forms of vitamins and minerals
- Albion® chelated minerals to better address known absorption issues
- Ferrochel® Gentle Iron that is easy on the stomach & non constipating
- No 2 hour rule, as Ferrochel® Iron does not block or cling to Calcium
- Probiotics to help balance digestion - reduces bloat and embarrassing gas
- Albion DimaCal® 'super calcium' dissolves & absorbs best in low acid environment
- Replaces separate bottles of multivitamins, B12, B-complex, calcium, D, iron & probiotics
*Mechanick Jl, et al. AACE/TOS/ASMBS Bariatric Surgery Clinical Practice Guidelines, Endocr Pract. 2013;19 (No. 2)