This Italian dessert is a light spoonful of soft gelled pudding that instantly melts into an explosion of smooth cream when it hits your tongue.
On days we play golf with other couples, I sometimes make a no sugar sweet - just a simple brownie or cake I can serve with a scoop of Breyers No Sugar Vanilla.
These brownies are over the edge for rich fudgy flavor and they are high in protein and low in carbs as they do not contain flour! They are actually healthy, but you don't want to tell anyone that. People judge.
After a quick roast, the berries have the most wonderful concentrated strawberry flavor and thick sweet natural syrup.
Make both desserts ahead of time and using a small ice cream scoop sandwich a scoop between two little cookies. People will gobble them up before you can create a full tray!
Do not tell anyone how you made this or that it is made with a box of Sugar Free Jello Pudding mix. A simple yet impressive holiday dessert or birthday pie! My husband LOVES LOVES LOVES this pie.
Follow the recipe step by step and you'll be proud of this wonderful dessert - and the smiles on everyone's faces.
They are a perfect nibble to make when you need a plate of festive sweets to share at a gathering of family, friends or office folk. It is nice to be a part of the group and NOT sabotage your path to goal.
We are talking about the Creamy Pineapple Soft Serve with it’s own Fan Club!
I have not intentionally had any real sugar since my bariatric surgery in 2001. That's a long time. I use sugar free desserts to stop myself from flying off the rails BEFORE it happens.
Little Sf Chocolate Cookies! Taste Like Brownies, No Flour, No Sugar!
Sometimes You Need A Cookie. Not A Box Of Them Or A Whole Bag, But Just One.
This is a super easy "meal" that will leave a smile on your face!
Quick and easy to whip up for a special summer brunch with friends and family.
When your friends ask 'What is This?, you can tell them its just a little French dessert you whipped up.
This is one of my favorite things!
Once you try this dish you will never again have to give thought to what to eat for breakfast!
This Summer Show Stopper dessert is actually easy - a sugar free shortbread cookie, spread with no sugar vanilla cream, as a base for flag inspired fresh fruit!
Drumroll... for the Inspire Diet Back on Track *PROTEIN BROWNIE*
Warm...comforting and high protein. This is one muffin you can eat without guilt and still lose weight!
Perfect for any summer Patio Party or BBQ this is one dessert everyone will enjoy and NO one will realize there's no added sugar!
This is a simple, nicely moist, not too sweet, dark rich chocolatey single layer that’s easy to make and you likely have all the ingredients at home right.
- Most Popular Recipes
- Susan Maria & Admin Rants
- Staff Favorite Foods
- Bariatric Survival Tips
- New Post Op? Read this!
- Bariatric Friendly Summer Eats & Treats!
- FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions
- Recipes: Entrees
- Recipes: Soups & Stews
- Recipes: Side Dishes
- Recipes: No Sugar Desserts
- 28 Days of Inspire Diet Suppers
- Inspire Diet Success Stories
- Real Talk, a Bariatric Eating Podcast
- Eggplant Ricotta Bake
- EPISODE 5: What About the Weekend??
- Hungarian Beef Stew... Melt in Your Mouth!
- Cappuccino Panna Cotta - sugar free
- Broccoli... good food or punishment?
- Do you know about Jicama? WHAT IS IT?
- 7 MORE, Yummy No Bread Foods!
- Sheet Pan Greek Lemon Chicken
- Sheet Pan Meal: Spatchcocked Game Hen
- Roasted Tomato Soup & Grilled Cheese - Easy Peasy!
- Learn to Cook: Sheet Pan Meal
- EPISODE 4: Is Meal Prepping Ruining Your Life?
- Inspire Whipper!
- Coconut Snacking Cake - No Sugar Added
- Thai Peanut Sauce for Chicken Lettuce Cups or Skewers.