Follow the recipe step by step and you'll be proud of this wonderful dessert - and the smiles on everyone's faces.
They are a perfect nibble to make when you need a plate of festive sweets to share at a gathering of family, friends or office folk. It is nice to be a part of the group and NOT sabotage your path to goal.
We are talking about the Creamy Pineapple Soft Serve with it’s own Fan Club!
I have not intentionally had any real sugar since my bariatric surgery in 2001. That's a long time. I use sugar free desserts to stop myself from flying off the rails BEFORE it happens.
Little Sf Chocolate Cookies! Taste Like Brownies, No Flour, No Sugar!
Sometimes You Need A Cookie. Not A Box Of Them Or A Whole Bag, But Just One.
This is a super easy "meal" that will leave a smile on your face!
Quick and easy to whip up for a special summer brunch with friends and family.
When your friends ask 'What is This?, you can tell them its just a little French dessert you whipped up.
This is one of my favorite things!
Once you try this dish you will never again have to give thought to what to eat for breakfast!
This Summer Show Stopper dessert is actually easy - a sugar free shortbread cookie, spread with no sugar vanilla cream, as a base for flag inspired fresh fruit!
Drumroll... for the Inspire Diet Back on Track *PROTEIN BROWNIE*
Warm...comforting and high protein. This is one muffin you can eat without guilt and still lose weight!
Perfect for any summer Patio Party or BBQ this is one dessert everyone will enjoy and NO one will realize there's no added sugar!
- Most Popular Recipes
- Susan Maria & Admin Rants
- Staff Favorite Foods
- Bariatric Survival Tips
- New Post Op? Read this!
- Bariatric Friendly Summer Eats & Treats!
- FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions
- Recipes: Entrees
- Recipes: Soups & Stews
- Recipes: Side Dishes
- Recipes: No Sugar Desserts
- 28 Days of Inspire Diet Suppers
- A Tale of Two Suppers
- Breakfast Muffins
- Ham and Egg Cups
- Grilled Lamb Chops with Tomato Cucumber Salad and Corn
- Smoked Sausage Corn Chowder - Heat & Eat - The Inspire Diet
- Sheet Pan Meal: Chicken & Corn Roast
- Minestrone Soup - Italian Summer Garden in a Pot
- Chili Dog Bake
- Let's Make Supper - Grilled Ham Steak & Green Beans
- Green Beans with Mushroom Sauce - Homemade Green Bean Casserole
- Let's Make Supper - Grilled Chicken, Broccoli, and Tomatoes with Blue Cheese Dressing
- Let's Make Supper - Grilled Italian Chicken Sausage, Sauteed Chard, and Tomatoes
- California Shrimp Citrus Salad
- Parmesan Crusted Chicken Tenders
- FAQ: When do we really get it?