Simple, fast, tasty, easy, reheat in microwave if you'd like (15 seconds at a time to temperature). Breakfast for 6 days or you can share. Grab and Go.
- Ham slices - Jones brand makes breakfast slices that are perfectly sized rounds
- Tomato and a bit of fresh herbs
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 6-12 cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Fit ham rounds into the muffin tin.
- Crack an egg into a small bowl and then slide it into one of the cups; repeat with the remaining eggs. Add a teaspoon of milk on top of egg, lightly season with salt and pepper. Add a grape tomato wedge.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes, until the egg whites are just set but the yolks are still a little runny.