An super easy to make bar cookie with no added sugar and lots of warm fall spices. Best Christmas Cookie, ever!
Everyone will love these. Using almond meal in place of flour keeps the carbs low and makes these cookies gluten free as well! Make a batch to take to a holiday party or cookie exchange.
Golden on the outside with a chewy center... yum. While you *can* make these with Splenda they are NOT as good as when you use Truvia. The two sweeteners are not interchangeable, having different textures and properties.
- 2 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/3 cup Truvia
- 2 teaspoons Pumpkin Pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 large brown eggs
- 1/4 cup raisins, chopped - optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Blend the almond flour, Truvia, Pumpkin Pie spice and salt in a medium bowl - add the eggs and blend into a soft dough. Gather into a smooth ball. Divide in half.
- Roll each piece into an even 1 1/2 inch log, place on lightly sprayed baking sheet, press to flatten slightly. Bake for 15 to 25 minutes, until logs begin to turn golden and are firm to the touch.
- Cool and cut into one inch bars with a chef’s knife.