This worked out so well for Week 1, let's do it again this week.
We are so proud of your mouthwatering photos posted to the BariatricEating Support Group on Facebook! Let's do that again as well. Eat Clean Food... no garbage, no fast food, no high fat or high carb food. Serve this wonderful food to your family too! Some of you were shocked by how much THEY loved your meals last week, but I am telling you this is not my first rodeo either. Good food tastes good to EVERYONE. Let's Cook!
- Monday: Maryland shrimp salad - use store bought cooked shrimp as the base of this super delicious meal. I prefer to pan sear my own raw shrimp - more flavor! This works for almost any food stage as a puree all the way up to a whole shrimp salad!
- Tuesday: Ground Beef Zucchini Marinara Sautè - a super fast dish that tastes great. To the table in five minutes! Faster than microwaving a Lean Cuisine.
- Wednesday: Egg Rolls Unrolled - I love Chinese Egg Rolls or Spring Rolls. This dish takes the INSIDE the eggroll seasoned chicken and vegetables to a bowl! Yum. Versions of this are known online as 'crack slaw' but we will never call it that.
- Thursday: It's Family Burger Night!
- Friday: 'Fried' Chicken Salad with Ranch Yogurt Dressing - this is so good that you will make it all the time. It is a go to dish when I have not really planned anything! The chicken is AMAZING.
- Saturday: Foil Pouch Fish Filets - pop a few ingredients into a foil packet and BAKE. So Easy, So Tasty!
- Sunday: Pimento Cheese Roasted Chicken - Make a bowl of Pimento Cheese and use some to top roasted chicken and the rest for a Pimento Cheese 'sub' on another day!
- Sugar Free Sweet Treat: Homemade Chocolate Pudding - Feed your need for something sweet before it bites you. This sugar free chocolate pudding is super good and will keep you out of the Chips Ahoy bag.