Everyone LOVES Italian Street Food! Be the person who brings something wonderful to the party. Who wants the same ole same ole store bought chicken wings? No one really.
Your tray of Italian Sausage and Peppers will be the first to empty PLUS it gives you something delicious and low carb to eat and will undoubtedly keep your face out of the Doritos. This can easily be doubled!
How to make a sheet pan of Italian Sausage and Peppers
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Arrange 1 pound of lean Italian sweet sausage on a sheet pan.
- Cover with a combination of 4 large sliced red green or yellow peppers, a large sliced onion and 4 peeled & sliced garlic cloves.
- Drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with salt and grind a good amount of black pepper over the entire tray.
- Roast 25 to 35 minutes, until sausages are golden and peppers are soft and charred a little at the edges.
- Remove from oven to rest until cool enough to handle - transfer sausages to cutting board and slice into 1 inch pieces.
- Add back to sheet pan and toss with peppers, onions, garlic and pan juices. Serve at room temperature.