These are quicker to make than you think thanks to an Air Fryer!
Make these and serve hot at your next party. YUM YUM!
- 12 large jalapeno peppers
- 2 tablespoons Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 cup freshly shredded sharp white cheddar cheese
- 3 green onions, very finely minced
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 12 pieces thin sliced bacon
- Preheat air fryer as per directions - I used the 390 setting. If using convection toaster oven, preheat to 400 degrees.
- Cut each pepper in half lengthwise - scoop out seeds and membranes with a spoon.
- Blend yogurt, cheddar, green onion, salt and black pepper until smooth - chill mixture to firm.
- Spoon out a small portion of cheese filling, roll into a small pepper shaped bullet, filling one half of the pepper and topping with the other half to enclose cheese filling. Do not overfill.
- Lay a slice of bacon on cutting board, place filled jalapeño and begin wrapping at the stem end. As you wrap, slightly overlap bacon and secure with a small bamboo skewer or toothpick. Can be refrigerated at this point until ready to cook.
- Arrange in the air fryer basket. (or on Pam-sprayed baking sheet) and air fry or bake until bacon is browned and jalapeños are softened - 15 to 20 minutes. Serve hot.