Perfect for any Summer Patio Party or BBQ this is one dessert everyone will enjoy and NO one will realize there's no added sugar!
- 8-ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, softened - NOT fat free as it has gums
- 1/4 cup Truvia Blend or 1/2 cup Splenda Granulated
- 1/2 cup Smucker's Sugar Free Strawberry Preserves
- One, 6 ounce cup Fage 2% Greek yogurt - best as very thick and rich
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups Cool Whip, thawed - even I don't use real whipped cream, this works!
- 1 quart fresh strawberries - 1 cup diced, remainder cut into slices
- 1 cookie crumb crust - pulse 2/3 package Murray sugar free butter or oatmeal cookies with 1 tablespoon melted butter in food processor and press into pie plate or springform bottom
- Beat the cream cheese and Truvia, using an electric mixer, until fluffy.
- Add the preserves, yogurt and vanilla; beat until just combined. Fold in the whipped topping and chopped strawberries.
- Pile the filling into crust, smooth and either chill or freeze.
- I remove from freezer about 20 minutes before serving to soften. Arrange berry slices to decorate pie.