These sugar free cookies are excellent with a mug of YUM No Sugar Added Hot Chocolate on a chilly evening with your family! These cookies are not a calorie free food but they are an excellent holiday cookie to share with friends and loved ones.
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Truvia sugar replacer
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats, not instant or quick cooking
- 3/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup raisins, optional
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350° and line two baking sheets with parchment paper or silicon nonstick liners.
- This is an important step as without parchment or liner cookies will adhere to pan.
- Whisk together the egg, butter, vanilla and sweetener until smooth.
- Add the oatmeal, almonds and raisins; mix to coat.
- Drop mixture by heaping teaspoons onto prepared baking sheets.
- Spray the bottom of small spatula with nonstick cooking spray and flatten each cookie into a 2 inch round; making edges as even as possible. Bake 10 to 12 minutes, until edges are golden brown.
- Cool completely on baking sheets.
Store in airtight container.