Domonique Christian, Administrator on BE Support Groups on Facebook, had her Gastric Sleeve Surgery two years ago and has lost over 250 pounds! She is our featured writer...
WHY DON'T YOU PUBLISH NUTRITION INFORMATION OR SERVING SIZES WITH YOUR RECIPES???
When can I have coffee? Anyone else told no coffee?
Can we absorb vitamins and minerals through our skin by using one of those multivitamin patches I have heard of?
Every single day in our Facebook Support Groups we see well meaning post-ops working hard but not quite understanding why the pounds aren't melting off. Here's the Easy Button....
You are eating wayyyyyy too much cheese! This is not a blame game, but a testament to the fact we didn't know how to eat right and simply having surgery didn't magically infuse that knowledge.
What's wrong with taking Children's Vitamins?
Which sweetener is best to use after bariatric surgery? I don't like artificial sweeteners, can I use Honey or just a little regular sugar?
Most Support Groups will give you a hug and tell you ‘its okay’ that you ate the potatoes & bagel with your eggs because 'you are human' and ‘everyone makes mistakes’. We are not that group!
We know what Bariatric Surgery feels like because we've had bariatric surgery!
For years we've created, curated, and reimagined the best website, products and support for your journey. We are praised by the top bariatric surgeons and the success of our path to goal or losing regain is unmatched. No one even comes close! We are happy you have (re)discovered us!
- Let's Go to Safeway - How to Shop
- Make your own Salad Dressing... it's Easy!
- Italian Tuna & White Bean Salad
- Perfect Hard Cooked Eggs... no green!
- Grilled Asparagus
- Asparagus Edamame Salad
- Greek Salad
- Edamame Tomato Salad
- The Wedge Salad - homemade HEALTHY blue cheese dressing
- Too Hot to Cook! Tomato Mozzarella Basil Balsamic... Done.
- Tomato Mozzarella Salad... see the trend!
- Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower
- Haricot Vert Green Beans tossed with Olive Oil and Almonds
- Tossed Salad
- Green Beans, slowly simmered Southern style