Susan Maria Leach
The classic chicken wing is even more delicious when roasted until crispy and browned - glazed with this no sugar Asian blend. Yum!
- 30 chicken wing pieces, about 3 pounds
- 2/3 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1/3 vinegar - white, cider, or rice wine
- 1/3 cup Smucker's Sugar Free Preserves, Orange, or Apricot or even Grape
- Vegetable cooking spray
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Warm soy sauce, sesame oil, vinegar, and preserves until melted.
- Toss half with wings in a large bowl.
- Arrange wing pieces in a single layer on a sheet pan that has been lightly coated with non-stick vegetable cooking spray.
- Season with black pepper.
- Roast wings, turning once, for 30 to 40 minutes, until cooked through and skin is crispy and browned.
- Remove from oven and arrange on a large platter. Drizzle with remaining sauce.