This sauce is perfect for the flavor of salmon but is also delicious with roasted tilapia or shrimp as well! I serve this dish with asparagus that I roast on the same sheet pan with the salmon.
- ¼ cup reduced fat sour cream or Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup reduced fat or light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Grey Poupon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh or 1/2 teaspoon dried dill
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Four, 6 ounce salmon filets
For the sauce:
- Blend sour cream, mayonnaise, and mustard until smooth.
- Add dill and lemon juice; season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- May be prepared in advance and chilled.
For the salmon:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Arrange the salmon filets on baking sheet and generously season with salt and pepper.
- Roast 10 to 12 minutes or until salmon is just cooked through.
- Transfer to serving plates and spoon the mustard dill sauce over the roasted fish filets.