- 1 pound ground sirloin
- 1 envelope Taco Seasoning
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup Inspire Protein Kitchen Pancake Mix or Everything Bagel Flatbread Mix
- 1 cup loosely measured shredded Cheddar cheese - 4 ounces
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 scallions, chopped
- Taco garnishes - avocado, black olives, salsa, reduced fat sour cream, lettuce, diced tomato!
Preheat oven to 400F. Spray a 9-inch glass pie plate with non-stick cooking spray. Brown the ground beef over medium high heat in a non-stick skillet; drain off any fat. (I even use a paper towel and kitchen tongs to sop up any fat at the bottom of the skillet.) Stir in the taco seasoning. Spoon mixture into the pie plate and set aside.
Blend the milk, eggs, pancake mix, cheese, garlic powder and scallions in a small bowl - pour over the beef mixture in the pie plate.
Bake until golden crust forms on top, center no longer jiggles and sides are slightly puffed - 20 to 25 minutes. Cool 5 minutes before serving. Plate wedges of the pie and top with the things you love on a taco.