A really delicious no cook dipping sauce for simply roasted skewers of meat or seafood. Perfect to drizzle over grilled chicken or shrimp filled lettuce cups.
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon sambal chili paste, or chili garlic sauce - see image below - sambal is available in most grocery stores or online
- Juice of one lime
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- sliced scallion
- In a blender or food processor, combine peanut butter, sesame oil, soy sauce, garlic, and sambal until smooth. Add lime juice to taste.
- With machine running, add coconut milk and then enough water until sauce reaches desired consistency.
- Garnish with sesame or scallion.