This is such a simple dish to take to a party or to serve at home. It takes ten minutes to put together, and when served at a party with crackers, sliced mini bell peppers, cucumber rounds, or even thinly sliced apples it is both satisfying and delicious. I will sometimes make this for a quiet supper for Ty and I; with a glass of Riesling it’s a great end to a hectic day.
- A round of Brie Cheese
- About ½ cup Smuckers Sugar Free Preserves
- Sliced Almonds
- Place the round of brie in a decorative baking dish – spoon on the preserves, spreading to the edges.
- Scatter the almonds evenly over the top of the preserves.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until cheese is soft.
- Serve while warm – a small wedge can be eaten with a fork on a plate and is truly satisfying.