This warm dressing can be used as a dipping sauce for the chicken if you are really short on time. Serve with tomatoes or sliced cucumbers lightly dressed with Newman's Own Low Fat Sesame Ginger Dressing.
- 3 to 4 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 bunch scallions, sliced
- ¼ cup Fage Total Greek Yogurt
- 2 tablespoons Hellmann’s mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon wasabi paste (you can find a tube in most supermarkets these days)
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon whole sesame seeds
- chopped pecans
- Place chicken and scallions in a large bowl.
- Blend yogurt, mayonnaise, sesame oil, wasabi paste, soy sauce, sesame seeds and pecans in a small bowl.
- Spoon over the chicken and toss to coat.