No products in the cart.
Classic - delicious - it's not Fall without a pumpkin custard! Cool then scoop into small dishes to top with Splenda sweetened whipped cream. Who needs crust.
- 1 can (15 oz.) Libbys 100% Pure Pumpkin
- ¾ cup Splenda granulated
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 3 large eggs
- 1 can (12 fl. oz.) Carnation Evaporated Milk
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Mix pumpkin, Splenda, cinnamon, salt, ginger and cloves in large bowl. Beat in eggs. Gradually stir in evaporated milk.
- Pour into glass pie plate or shallow casserole dish.
- Bake in preheated 325° oven; bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean. Cool on wire rack. Serve warm or chilled. Top with whipped cream before serving.
Serving size: Serves 8