No products in the cart.
These amazing chocolate chip cookies have Truvia sugar replacers as a swap out for the white and brown sugar.
They are a perfect nibble to make when you need a plate of festive sweets to share at a gathering of family, friends or office folk. It is nice to be a part of the group and NOT sabotage your path to goal. Very low in natural sugar and carbs – plus they are chewy moist and delicious.
No Added Sugar Chocolate Chip Cookies
Author: Susan Maria Leach, Before & After
- ⅔ cup all-purpose flour
- ⅔ cup almond flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup butter, softened
- ¼ cup Truvia Baking Blend
- ¼ cup Truvía Brown Sugar Baking Blend
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 4 ounces dark chocolate, chopped or ½ cup sugar free chocolate morsels
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine flour, almond flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl.
- Beat butter, Truvia, Truvia brown, and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add egg and beat well.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in chocolate and nuts. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.