No products in the cart.
Blue Cheese Cole Slaw
Too many people buy cole slaw these days and it is not nearly as good as homemade. This version has blue cheese and is exceptional. Everyone will love it and its great for wetting down bbq chicken or a elevating a plain burger patty.
- ¾ cup Hellmanns Light Mayonnaise
- One 6 ounce cup Fage Total Greek Yogurt
- ¼ cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 6 ounces crumbled blue cheese - I love Maytag Blue Cheese
- 1 small head green cabbage - I slice mine with a knife as I like shredded and not grated - or you can use 2 pounds of Cole Slaw mix and skip the carrots!
- 2 large carrots, scrubbed or peeled, shredded or grated
- Whisk the mayonnaise, Greek yogurt, mustard, vinegar, celery salt, salt and pepper in a large bowl until smooth. Add the shredded cabbage and carrots and mix well. Fold in the blue cheese and chill before serving.