No products in the cart.
Make this for your next Summer BBQ. It is sugar free, super easy and really good. It’s frozen in a loaf pan and cut into slices!
This would be also be really tasty using pistachio sugar free Jello Pudding mix, with almond extract and raspberries.
NO BAKE Ice Cream Cake
Author: Susan Maria Leach, Before & After
- 1¼ cup 1 or 2% milk (do not use almond or coconut milk, pudding will not thicken)
- 1 four serving package Jello Sugar Free Instant Pudding mix - Vanilla
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated lemon zest plus juice of ½ lemon
- One 8 ounce container regular Cool Whip, thawed (regular has 1g sugar, sugar free has 0g but more corn syrup, so its a wash)
- ½ pint fresh raspberries
- Line a loaf pan with plastic wrap and set aside.
- Whisk the milk into the pudding mix in a medium bowl until smooth and thick.
- Stir in the vanilla, lemon zest and lemon juice.
- Mix in half the Cool Whip to lighten mixture.
- Gently fold in the remaining Cool Whip and then the berries.
- Transfer into prepared loaf pan - fold wrap over top of ‘cake’ and place in level area of freezer. Freeze for 2 hours or until solid.
- To serve: remove from freezer and allow to icy thaw for 15 minutes. Slice, garnish and serve!