The support you need & other lessons that will help.
This epsiode is a bit of a mixed bag with lots of tidbits. Learn about why Mayo may not be the low carb savior you thought it was, and what makes up a good support group.
You can listen right now to learn more, right here:
You can also find us on:
Here are the links that we mentioned in this episode:
- The Inspire Diet, it's that Balanced Bariatric Diet you've been looking for!
- A Facebook Support Group that will tell you the truth about how to find success after weight loss surgery and Regain.
- How to use a scale to become more acountabile to yourself, without going insane about the numbers.
- How to build a balance meal that will help you stay fuller longer!
- More info about Fat and what you can do to break up with it.
Have a question you'd like answered on an upcoming Podcast? Drop us a line by e-mailing Ask@bariatriceating.com