Inspire Pure Unflavored Protein Powder
Thank you for your patience. We have had supply chain issues during this year of COVID-19 that have made it tough to keep some products in stock. All should be resolved soon.
It's genius: a picky post op can melt a tablespoon of Inspire Pure with 2 tablespoons of liquid to blend with foods and drinks they already like.
Inspire Pure is a lifesaver for those who can't tolerate nutrition store protein. Pure has virtually no flavor or odor and can be added to savory or sweet foods or beverages that taste good to you. PURE is natural, pure, sweet, clean, whey protein isolate with no artificial sweeteners, impurities, lactose or fillers. It is miles apart from nutrition store or supermarket brands of unflavored protein blend or protein concentrate.
After weight loss surgery, protein drinks make up for forced surgical malnutrition. Yet many post ops don't drink them because of taste - and as a result, lose hair and slow their own weight loss. Pure isolate is easily and quickly absorbed by the body to create satiety and provide fuel for the body to burn stored fat. It lets you sneak a little protein into everything you drink or even eat.To Use: Blend 1/2 scoop with a tablespoon of liquid before folding into or blending into larger quantities. Blend this 'liquid' Pure into hot soup, V8 juice, fruit smoothies, chili, stews, refried beans, pudding, chicken pot pie, or any semi-liquid food or liquid. Pure does not affect the taste or texture of the liquids or foods that it is blended with. If you can taste it or it thickened your food/beverage, you have used too much.
- 0 Fat, 0 Carbs, 0 Sugar, 0 Lactose or Gluten
- Clean. Pure. Premium. Has virtually no flavor or odor
- Tiny molecules of protein isolate easily slip through intestinal openings
- We have sourced one of the highest quality clean proteins available in the US
- Excellent source of essential branched chain amino acids (BCAAs) with PDCAAS of 1.0
- For Early Post op Stages: Blend PURE into Sweet Potato or Potato Puree. See website for simple recipes. Soothing and delicious for a newly operated on tummy.