Ranch Dipped Chicken Nuggets
Crispy tasty coating & tender chicken are the star of this incredibly tasty supper that's actually a complete meal!
- 2 pounds chicken tenderloins or chicken breast, cut into 1” chunks
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 packet Hidden Valley Ranch dressing mix, divided
- 1/2 cup Inspire Sliver Dollar Protein Pancake Mix
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced into rounds. Or the vegetable of your choosing.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- In a bowl toss the chicken pieces with the egg until well coated.
- In a gallon sized Ziploc bag mix 2 tablespoons of the ranch dressing powder, the pancake mix, pepper, garlic and paprika together.
- Add the chicken to the bag with the coating and mix to coat evenly.
- Place in a single layer on half of a large sheet pan.
- Arrange the zucchini slices beside the chicken in a single layer and sprinkle with the remaining ranch dressing mix.
- Bake 14-16 min until cooked through. Flipping the chicken and zucchini halfway.