One of my favorite holiday crafts - I LOVE MAKING THESE.
The gummies are very easy to mix and this is a satisfying project because it goes quickly and you cannot mess it up! Plus they taste great. A five star fun afternoon.
If you have kids or grandkids, this is the day you are promoted to Rock Star Grandma!
- 2 packages Sugar Free Jello powder - I used Cherry
- 2 envelopes Knox Unflavored Gelatin
- Candy molds
- Small bamboo skewer or toothpick
- Pour Jell-O and Knox gelatin powders into a small pot
- Add 1/2 cup water to the gelatins and gently heat until completely melted, stirring as needed. DO NOT BOIL MIXTURE. Swirl mixture and stir removing from heat as needed.
- Transfer syrup into a small cream pitcher or Wilton bottle and carefully pour into candy molds.
- Cool to room temperature, then chill. Sets enough to be removed using a bamboo skewer in 30 to 40 minutes.