Sugar Free JIGGLERS! Silence YOUR sugar jones.
A SECRET WEAPON for those of you with bariatric surgery who have a sugar jones or sweet tooth!
I have not intentionally had any real sugar since my bariatric surgery in 2001. That's a long time. I use sugar free desserts to stop myself from flying off the rails BEFORE it happens. I would have NEVER been able to have gone this long without these Sugar Free Jigglers! They are so good and have some CHEW to them.
- Two, 8 serving size boxes of Sugar Free JELL-O Gelatin, any flavor or Four, 4 serving size boxes (2 big boxes or 4 small boxes)
- Stir 2 1/2 cups of boiling water into dry gelatin mix in large bowl.
- Take your time and keep stirring until completely dissolved.
- Pour into a 13 x 9 inch pan that has been lightly coated with vegetable cooking spray.
- Refrigerate at least 3 hours or until very firm.
- Cut into 8 strips across and 12 long and lift squares from pan. Store in a rubbermaid container in the fridge.
NOTE: Sometimes I get all fancy pants and use cutters to make shapes like in the photo below, but more often I cut them into squares. I am tired. Lol.