7 Budget Friendly Meals That Your Family will LOVE!
SEVEN suppers you can throw together in no time when you have month left over but the paycheck is gone.
There are NO recipes for these, they are THAT simple.
The big plus is that they are so tasty that you will make them when you hit the lotto! There is nothing wrong with being frugal.
- A pound of ground beef cooked with a jar of pasta sauce and 2 or 3 small sliced zucchini. Voila, you've got Zucchini & Ground Beef
- Crack an egg into a simmering pan of canned enchilada sauce, spaghetti sauce or salsa. Voila, you've got an Egg Poached in Sauce
- Pour one scrambled egg in a non stick skillet with diced ham or zucchini. Voila, youíve got an Omelet
- Bake .79 cent per pound whole chicken leg/thigh combos in a roasting pan with a can of Hunts flavored tomatoes, 2 diced yellow squash and Italian seasoning. Voila, you've got Saucy Baked Chicken
- Mash a can of drained pinto beans with salsa, stir in a small amount of cheese and top with a crispy edge fried egg. Voila, you've got Huevos Rancheros... ranch style fried eggs and beans
- Bake a tilapia filet that youíve seasoned with Lemon Pepper on foil for 12 minutes . Voila, you've got Lemon Pepper Fish
- Scramble an egg with parmesan cheese, salt and pepper and whisk it into a pot of hot chicken broth with a fork. Voila, you've got Egg Drop Soup
See? No excuses and no reason to cook extra Carbs 'for the family'. Everyone will love these meals and YOU stay on track!