Quick and easy to whip up for a special summer brunch with friends and family.
It's also perfect for or parties! Truly refreshing and delicious.
- 1 cup Greek yogurt - Fage is the best
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger - or use Garden Gourmet in tube (produce section)
- 2 tablespoons Truvia or 1/4 cup Splenda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Melon cubes
- Pineapple chunks
- Banana slices
- Blend the yogurt, ginger, Truvia and vanilla in a small bowl and chill before serving.
- Thread fruit on small bamboo skewers and arrange on a platter to serve with your dip.
- Serve with small plates and place a spoon in your yogurt sauce to discourage double dipping!