Let's Make Supper - Grilled Italian Chicken Sausage, Sautéed Spinach, and Tomatoes
A Delicious Supper Shouldn't Take Forever To Cook! This Is Easy, Fast & Delicious!
Follow along as we assemble and cook!
You will need:
- A bag of spinach - roughly chopped
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- One package Al Fresco brand fully cooked natural chicken sausage in your favorite flavor or variety
- Tomato - sliced, or use cherry tomatoes if you prefer
THEN...in a hot non-stick pan:
- Heat grill or nonstick saute pan and light brown the cooked sausages. Remove to cutting board, slice and arrange on plates.
- Saute the sliced garlic in the olive oil until fragrant.
- Add the spinach, toss and cook until wilted and tender - about 2-3 minutes.
- Add a pile of spinach and the tomatoes - drizzle both vegetables with a little balsamic vinegar and season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
That's the dish. Your entree and sides are done! It's Supper Time!