Classic - delicious - it's not Fall without a pumpkin custard! Cool then scoop into small dishes to top with Splenda sweetened whipped cream. Who needs crust.
- 1 can (15 oz.) Libbys 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 3/4 cup Splenda granulated
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 large eggs
- 1 can (12 fl. oz.) Carnation Evaporated Milk
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Mix pumpkin, Splenda, cinnamon, salt, ginger and cloves in large bowl. Beat in eggs.
- Gradually stir in evaporated milk.
- Pour into glass pie plate or shallow casserole dish.
- Bake in preheated 325 F oven; bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean.
- Cool on wire rack. Serve warm or chilled.
- Top with whipped cream before serving.