Smoked Salmon Deviled Eggs
The classic with a delicious twist. Make a plate and watch them disappear. This elegant version is perfect for a before the feast snack.
Taking a plate of these eggs to your sisters for the holiday, makes sure that you have something to eat at the party.
Here is the method for making FOOLPROOF perfect clean hard cooked eggs. I cant believe it took me fifty years to learn the secret to eggs that peel like magic. Click for Aunt Gail's Secret for Hard Boiled Eggs.
- 6 hard cooked eggs
- 2 tablespoons Hellmanns Light Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- Salt and pepper
- Fresh chive or smoked paprika
- 3 ounces smoked salmon
- Peel hard cooked eggs, slice in half length-wise and scoop out yolks into a small bowl.
- Mash yolks with a fork until smooth. (I press mine through a fine wire sieve)
- Stir in the mayonnaise, yogurt, salt, black pepper and a sprinkle of smoked paprika.
- Scoop a teaspoon of the creamy yolk mixture into each egg white half and arrange on a plate.
- Add a small rolled rosette or square of the smoked salmon
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill.