Easy, tasty, no oven, no added sugar. Boom.
- Two, 8 ounce packages Philadelphia Light Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup Splenda Brown Sugar blend
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Pinch ground clove
- 1 cup Libby's canned pumpkin
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped OR use half of an 8 ounce container Cool Whip, thawed
- One no sugar added cookie crumb crust - 10 Murray Oatmeal or Pecan cookies, turned into crumbs in a baggie or food processor blended with 2 tablespoons melted butter and pressed into pie plate
- Beat cream cheese, Splenda and spices in large bowl using a hand mixer until blended.
- Add the pumpkin and beat until smooth.
- Gently fold in the whipped cream.
- Spoon into crust and smooth.
- Chill 3 hours before serving. (I like to kick back with a glass of wine)