Best Summer Dish! I buy bags of cleaned cooked frozen shrimp at Walmart and keep them for when I want something cool and simple for supper.
They are also a great lunch when you have a girlfriend to the house.
- 1 pound cleaned cooked shrimp, thawed
- 2 tablespoons Hellman's Light Mayonnaise
- 4 scallions chopped
- 1 stalk celery, cut into small dice
- 2 tablespoons red onion, minced
- a bit of fresh dill or thyme or flat parsley, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- romaine gem lettuce - or use the small inside leaves from a head of romaine or your favorite lettuce
- Toss the shrimp in a large bowl with the mayonnaise, scallions, celery, red onion, herbs, and seasoning.
- Scoop into a lettuce boat and arrange on a serving platter. Absolutely delicious!