Teriyaki Sauce - sugar free
This Simple But Amazing Sauce Will Take Fish And Chicken To The Next Level!
- 1 cup soy sauce,
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 1/2 cup Smucker's, sugar free or low sugar orange marmelade
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger (Garden Gourmet Ground Ginger in tubes, in the produce section)
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Combine all ingredients in a small pan.
- Warm mixture gently until melted.
- Store in a small covered container in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- Marinate boneless chicken in the mixture for 1 to 2 hours - roast in preheated 400 degree oven 25 to 30 minutes, until cooked, basting with the pan juices.
- An excellent quick marinade for salmon or shrimp - marinate for 15 minutes before roasting or grilling.
- An excellent refrigerator sauce to use to whip up a quick meal with - Chicken, Pork, Turkey, Scallops, Salmon, anything!