Watermelon Feta Salad
Keep an open mind! This colorful salad is sweet and juicy with a salty bite from the cheese, and makes a great addition to any summer cookout.
- 3 cups watermelon in bite-sized chunks, seeds removed
- 2 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons prepared balsamic vinaigrette dressing - Newman's Own and Bolthouse are excellent brands
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- On a large platter or individual plates, arrange watermelon and feta.
- Drizzle with vinaigrette and top with basil.