Susan Maria’s 5 Minute Meat Ragu
I eat this a couple of times a week - this is one of my go to meals as well as an office lunch.
- 1 pound lean ground beef or veal or white meat ground turkey
- One 24-ounce jar Mario Batali Arrabiata Pasta Sauce or Gia Russo Tomato Basil Pasta Sauce
- Polly-O part skim milk ricotta
- Parmesan Cheese - buy a chunk of Parmesan in the imported cheese section and a grater and grate it fresh - try it!
- Brown meat in a medium sauce pan, mashing with a fork to break up the pieces. Add the pasta sauce. Heat until bubbling. Place a scoop of Polly-O part skim milk ricotta into a deep bowl, and pour a good half cup of meat sauce around it. Serve with lots of freshly grated Parmesan cheese.