Cheesy Chicken Enchilada Casserole
This tastes as good as it looks!
One of these days I will get around to writing 100 delicious things to do with a rotisserie chicken and this will be number one.
- 1 rotisserie chicken
- 1 jar Frontera salsa
- 4 ounces Monterrey Jack cheese with jalapenos, freshly grated (always grate your own cheese, no chemicals!)
- Remove and shred the meat from the chicken.
- Toss with the Frontera salsa and arrange in individual baking dishes.
- Top with jack cheese.
- Bake in a preheated 375 oven 12 to 15 minutes, until cheese has browned and dish is bubbling.
- Serve with Greek yogurt and a glop of Wholly Guacamole or mashed avocado.