CHICKEN CRUST PIZZA! GENIUS... use a chicken burger.
What's for Supper at YOUR house? After bariatric surgery, it's important to be able to COOK for yourself and your family without making TWO meals.
Tonight, we had Mini Chicken Pizzas - boy oh boy they were tasty and EASY since I found Murray's Seasoned Chicken Burgers at my grocery store!
The flavors of Pizza in a protein meal IN LESS TIME THAN IF I HEATED UP A STORE BOUGHT PIZZA FROM A BOX. Make this one!
2 GENIUS PIZZA! Make a fast crust with a chicken burger.
- One package Seasoned Chicken Burgers - Al Fresco and Murray's are good brands
- Pizza Sauce
- Thinly roll a chicken burger between two sheets of Pam sprayed plastic wrap.
- Roast in a toaster oven at highest heat setting (400 to 450 degrees) until lightly browned at edges. This just takes a few minutes - but you have to judge as time varies depending on thinness of chicken.
- Remove from oven - leave oven on so it remains hot.
- Add sauce, cheeses, oregano and bake until cheese is melted and browned at edges.
- Cool a moment then cut into wedges.
Serve with a pretty green salad topped with low-calorie salad dressing for a complete meal!