What's for Supper at YOUR house? After bariatric surgery, it's important to be able to COOK for yourself and your family without making TWO meals.
Tonight, we had Mini Chicken Pizzas - boy oh boy they were tasty and EASY since I found Murray's Seasoned Chicken Burgers at my grocery store!
The flavors of Pizza in a protein meal IN LESS TIME THAN IF I HEATED UP A STORE BOUGHT PIZZA FROM A BOX. Make this one!
2 GENIUS PIZZA! Make a fast crust with a chicken burger.
- One package Seasoned Chicken Burgers - Al Fresco and Murray's are good brands
- Pizza Sauce
- Thinly roll a chicken burger between two sheets of Pam sprayed plastic wrap.
- Roast in a toaster oven at highest heat setting (400 to 450 degrees) until lightly browned at edges. This just takes a few minutes - but you have to judge as time varies depending on thinness of chicken.
- Remove from oven - leave oven on so it remains hot.
- Add sauce, cheeses, oregano and bake until cheese is melted and browned at edges.
- Cool a moment then cut into wedges.
Serve with a pretty green salad topped with low-calorie salad dressing for a complete meal!