Cranberry Cheesecake, No Added Sugar
My signature dessert is cheesecake. I am a Cheesecake Queen of sorts. This recipe easy to make and I promise that yours will turn out just like mine! It is simple to bake a no sugar cheesecake that is every bit as delicious as a full sugar version. Creamy, 'roll your eyes' good cheesecake, made with either Truvia or Splenda... your choice, but pay attention to the recipe as the measurements are different.
PRO TIP 1: It turns out much better using Truvia.
PRO TIP 2: Do not over bake - you want the center to be soft and creamy in the middle when served after it's been chilled.
What makes this a SHOWSTOPPER? It's the generous crimson topping of homemade cranberry sauce that is the perfect tartness for the sweet creamy cake. Yum! Its easy, I promise.... try it. Your entire family will go BANANAS over it.
- 1 1/2 cups sugar free cookie crumbs - pulse 10 ounce package Murray sugar free butter cookies in food processor or smash them in plastic bag with bottom of a pot
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Four 8 ounce packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Truvia sugar replacer (or 1 cup Splenda Granulated)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 large eggs
- Heat oven to 325 F.
- Combine cookie crumbs with butter and cinnamon; press onto bottom of 9 inch springform pan.
- Beat cream cheese, Truvia sweetener and vanilla with mixer until blended.
- Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
- Bake 50 to 55 minutes, until center is almost set - but still jiggles a bit in the center.
- Allow cake to come to room temperature, then refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- Just before serving, spoon 1 cup No Sugar Cranberry Sauce into center of cake and spread to edges.