Hot Chocolate Bites
I love making jellies. I love eating jellies.
They are sweet and chewy, zero sugar and lots of flavor. I make them in silicon molds and after an hour in the fridge they pop right out. They are shiny and beautiful and it doesn't matter if you eat every. single. one. of. them.
- One 16 ounce can coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4 tablespoons unflavored gelatin
- 4 tablespoons Splenda or 2 tablespoons Truvia
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Gently warm coconut milk and cocoa in a medium pot. DO NOT BOIL.
- Whisk in gelatin one tablespoon at a time until completely dissolved.
- Remove from heat and stir in sweetener and vanilla.
- Pour into silicon molds or glass baking dish. Place into fridge to set for at least one hour.
- Pop from molds or cut into squares.