Lit'l Smokies in Sugar Free Grape BBQ Sauce - Game On!
Everyone loves Grape Jelly Sauce. A fun classic for any party! Proverbial EMPTY DISH scenario.
My bariatric friendly version combines Lit'l Smokies, Smucker's Sugar-Free Grape Jam and G Hughes Sugar-Free BBQ Sauce - all 3 found at Walmart. Boom. Lick your fingers good.
- One, 14 ounce package of Hillshire Farms Lit'l Smokies, regular or turkey
- 1 cup Smucker's Sugar Free Grape Jam
- 1 cup G Hughes, Smokehouse Sugar Free BBQ Sauce, any flavor
- Combine the sugar free grape jam and sugar free BBQ sauce in a medium saucepan over medium heat until melted and bubbling. (or prepare sauce in the base of your slow cooker)
- Add the Lit'l Smokies and stir until they are coated with the sauce.
- Simmer for 15 to 20 minutes (or as per slow cooker directions.)