Perfect for any gathering. Show up with this dessert at a holiday party and you may just get a raise. This is the one dessert everyone will enjoy and no one will think anything is up.
Do not share that this is made with Truvia and Sugar Free Smuckers! Not necessary.
- 8 ounces reduced fat cream cheese, softened - do not use fat free as it has gum starches
- 1/4 cup Truvia Blend or 1/2 cup Splenda Granulated
- 1/2 cup Smucker's Sugar Free Strawberry Preserves
- One, 6 ounce cup Fage 2% Greek yogurt - best brand as it is very thick and rich
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups Cool Whip, thawed - even I don't use real whipped cream, this works!
- 1 quart fresh strawberries, hulled and diced - reserve 5 or 6 berries to slice and decorate top of pie
- 1 cookie crumb crust - pulse 2/3 package Murray sugar free butter or oatmeal cookies with 1 tablespoon melted butter in food processor and press into pie plate or springform bottom
- Beat the cream cheese and Truvia, using an electric mixer, until fluffy.
- Add the preserves, yogurt and vanilla; beat until just combined.
- Fold in the whipped topping and chopped strawberries.
- Pile the filling into crust, smooth and either chill or freeze.
- Remove from freezer about 20 minutes before serving to soften.
- Arrange berry slices to decorate pie.