Pumpkin Spice Bread- No Sugar Added
Bobby Flay provided the base recipe but I have reduced and swapped out the sugar and part of the flour.
It's not calorie free but its a super moist and really flavorful pumpkin loaf to bake for your Thanksgiving celebration.
- Nonstick vegetable cooking spray
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup Truvia Brown sugar replacer
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- One, 15 ounce can Libby's pure pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs