Sometimes the flavor of food can really shine without a lot of added ingredients.
These take minutes to wrap and once you have tried them, youíll be able to make a pan of these before a Party in 15 minutes. They are delicious with cocktail or barbecue sauce or plain.
- 12 jumbo shrimp, 12-16 per pound, peeled and deveined
- 12 slices thin bacon
- Preheat air fryer as per directions - I used the 390 setting. If using convection toaster oven, preheat to 400 degrees.
- Lay a slice of bacon out on cutting board and start wrapping the tail end of the shrimp at the small end of the bacon.
- As you wrap, overlap each layer of the bacon until you get to the end.
- Arrange in the air fryer basket. (or on Pam-sprayed baking sheet) and air fry or bake until golden, 10 to 12 minutes.