ALL Disney fans know...that we are talking about the Creamy Pineapple Soft Serve with it's own Fan Club!
Ours nails the flavor and texture without all that added sugar.
Just 2 ingredients! A small scoop on a hot Summer night is a perfect end to a great day.
- 3 cups pineapple cubes, frozen - about a pound
- 1 cup Stonyfield Plan Whole Milk Yogurt - seriously, dont try to save on fat or your Pineapple Whip will be icy rather than creamy - and use regular rather than Greek
- Place the pineapple and yogurt into your food processor or blender.
- Pulse and blend until it is creamy icy smooth.
- Taste and if needed add a few spoonfuls of Splenda.
- Transfer to a plastic disposable container and pop into the freezer for 20 minutes.
- Give a stir and serve while still creamy soft. Mmmmmm.