Never has a standard plain ole deviled egg been so enticing and unique!
These are crazy beautiful and they taste even better! The Secret Is That Pink Pickled Eggs Are Super Easy To Make And Turning Them Into Pink Pickled Deviled Eggs Requires Only A Little Extra Effort.
- 6 Pink Pickled Eggs - carefully cut in half lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons Hellmann's mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Fage Greek yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly chopped dill
- Pinch of sea salt and a few grinds of black pepper
- Remove the yolks from your pickled eggs and press them through a fine mesh sieve or simply mash with a fork.
- Blend with the mayonnaise, yogurt, dill, salt and pepper. Fill the eggs and plate!
I use a small 2 teaspoon metal ice cream scoop because it makes a neat and beautiful presentation. You can also put the flavored yolks into a small baggie, cut off the corner and use as a pastry bag to make a beautiful swirl to nestle into the white.