Sliced Steak with Garlic Zoodles - an Inspire Diet meal!
Pro Tip for Success: Make a protein, add a vegetable and you're done. Boom.
In most restaurants, this would be a $38 plate of food - it can be on your dining room table in 20 minutes. Not a bad carb in sight - this food will keep you satisfied for HOURS and force your body to burn its STORED FAT. #whoneedsastinkinpotato #stokethefatburningflame #ketowho?
How to make the PERFECT supper for The Inspire Diet
- Take a 6 ounce piece of top sirloin, generously sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Sear the meat in a non stick pan and pop into a hot 350 degree oven for TEN minutes.
- While steak is finishing in oven, toss zucchini noodles with salt garlic and olive oil in a hot skillet.
- Pull the steak from oven and remove to cutting board to rest before slicing.
- Add Italian parsley, garlic, lemon zest, salt, pepper, red wine vinegar in the mini food processor with a couple tablespoons olive oil and pulse to make a nice salsa verde.
- Slice steak, plate with zucchini, top with sauce.
And THAT, Ladies and Gents, is how this works! As my Grandma said... Mangia, mangia!