Sweet & Sour Meatballs
Look for Aidell's Meatballs at your grocery store, usually in either the hot dog/sausage section.
You can also find them at Costco and Sam's Club.
- One 8-ounce can Dole Pineapple Chunks In Its Own Juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- One 4-ounce jar roasted peppers, drained and diced
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch dissolved in 1 tablespoon cold water
- One package Aidell's Chicken Teriyaki & Pineapple Meatballs
- Bring pineapple chunks with juice, soy sauce, chicken broth, and roasted peppers to a boil in a medium saucepan over medium high heat.
- Stirring constantly, slowly add cornstarch mixture and cook until sauce is thick and glossy.
- Add meatballs and simmer 3 to 4 minutes, until heated through.