Thai Green Curry Chicken
Walmart carries the 'Thai Kitchen' brand of Asian ingredients used in this really delicious recipe that comes together in under 30 minutes. It is almost as good as any Thai restaurant. I put a scoop of rice in the bottom of my husbands bowl of curry. This dish is NOT spicy, it is super flavorful though.
- One 13 ounce can Thai Kitchen Unsweetened Coconut Milk
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons Thai Kitchen Fish Sauce
- 2 to 3 tablespoons Thai Kitchen Green Curry Paste - start with 2 and add more to taste
- 1 tablespoon Splenda Brown, sugar substitute
- 1 1/2 cups cut up thinly sliced red bell pepper and/or snow peas
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- Mix coconut milk, broth, fish sauce, green curry paste and Splenda brown sugar in medium skillet - bring to boil - reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes.
- Stir in the vegetables and chicken; simmer 10 minutes longer or until chicken is cooked through. Fold in the basil and serve.
- Ladle into bowls and serve.