Super simple for a soft food, and one that makes an easy supper at any stage.
Soft food stages can drag on for what seems forever unless you get creative. You can also make this dish with a jar of supermarket roasted salsa.
- Jar of Mario Batali or Gia Russo Spaghetti Sauce - a brand without sugar as an ingredient
- or 3 cups of homemade marinara
- Heat the pasta sauce in a shallow skillet to a gentle simmer.
- Crack an egg into a small dish or coffee cup
- Make a hole in the sauce with the back of a large spoon and slip the egg into the space.
- Cover and cook to desired doneness.