Artichoke Parmesan Spread
One afternoon, two friends and I licked a dish clean containing the best artichoke dip we had ever tasted. I could not quite figure out what made it so ethereal. Waiter shared that one order contained a whole package of cream cheese. With that tidbit, we felt very abused!
This lighter version of the classic truly showcases the artichokes and Parmesan - it's made super easy with Knorr dried soup mix as the secret ingredient.
- Two 14-ounce can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- One packet, Knorr Leek Soup Mix
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (1/2 fresh lemon)
- 3 tablespoons Hellmann's Light Mayonnaise
- One, 6-ounce cup Fage Total Greek yogurt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Blend the artichokes, Parmesan, soup mix, garlic, lemon juice, mayonnaise, yogurt and 1/2 teaspoon black pepper - spoon into a shallow baking dish.
- Refrigerate until ready to bake and serve.
- Preheat oven to 375 F and bake 30 to 40 minutes, until bubbling and lightly browned.
- Serve with Toasted Pita Crisps or sliced toasted bread for others, and with sliced mini bell peppers and other cut veggies for you.